K15 Pre-order - Payment Selection Window not working?

jdnaxe
jdnaxe Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited September 4 in Komplete Kontrol

Anyone else having difficulties in executing a purchase for the K15 preorder? When clicking to select a form or payment, the display looks like the image I've attached here. Tried numerous times and on three different devices (PC, iPad, iPhone) - no go.

Tried the online chat - also no go.

Tried the email - no go. Gave me an automated response to go on the site and try a submission form. No go, there is no longer a submission form for purchase issues. To be honest, I have not seen a submission form at all on that site for years. If anyone has a link to it - I would be grateful.

Would love to spend money with these folks as I have for nearly 20 years now, but the lack of attention and assistance is making it really hard.

Thanks in advance for any help.

John

Tagged:

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 11,395 mod

@jdnaxe I don't know for the payment selection but for the rest, the chat is working>

Tried the online chat - also no go.

What happens exactly? Are you able to log-in to your account? Do you have an adblocker? If you go here: https://bit.ly/n1orders

And do the following:

If you have issues logging in there's a dedicated link/typeform there. Let me know if nothing works at all.