Serial number registered by an old buyer

jerusaleao
jerusaleao Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited October 22 in Komplete Kontrol

got the kontrol s49 mk2 from an auction website, now i am trying to have access to the softwares that comes with it but when i come to rgister the product it says that the serial number is already registered, how can i fix this?

Thanks

Comments

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 4,191 mod

Quote Matt_NI : All you need to know about License Transfer

Contact N.I. Account Support with proof of purchase and a picture of the serial on bottom of device and explain the situation

The "resolution that works" is the click through make the right choices to open a ticket : N.I. Account Support

(You need to use browser with Cookie , Security and Extensions settings that will allow for log-in on the page for the page to work)

Scroll down to bottom of page N.I. Account Support and log in

Then click the Contact support

Then again scroll down and click the Contact N.I. support that shows

Then yes , damn it ! , then you have to click the Contact N.I. support again

1: Do you need help with the activation or installation of a product?

NO

2: Is your question about License Transfers / 2nd hand purchases?

YES

3: We have collected all info around 2nd hand purchases in this overview.

That doesn't help

4: OK. Are you a buyer or seller

Buyer

5 Have you received a License Transfer Token?

NO

6 Have you bought it from a shop (Guitar Center, Sweetwater, Thomann, etc.) or from a private person (Ebay, Facebook, etc.)?

Privately

7 Please ask the seller to request a License Transfer Token as explained in this article.

I Can't contact the seller

8 Please upload a photo of the invoice or receipt from the seller.

You have to take the rest from there yourself since I can not start opening empty tickets just to make a guide for you.

This discussion has been closed.