My Maschine MK3 Does not work (stay on logo)

Options
Ramtin
Ramtin Member Posts: 5 Newcomer

Hello.

My Maschine mk3 is not work. when I turn it on Stay on logo and does not load.

I connect to computer and install the driver. computer recognize the Maschine and show me the firmware is update but it does not work

please help me

I attach some file you can check these.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,948 mod
    edited May 9 Answer ✓
    Options

Where did you buy it? If the seller didn't transfer the software license to you he should, he gets to keep a license for himself aswell so no reason not to. If you bought it on a pawnshop or other shady place then you might be forced to buy the software from NI… It's about 70$ give or take.

Answers

• mykejb
    mykejb Moderator Posts: 1,282 mod
    Options

The Maschine should wake up once you run the Maschine software on your PC. Does that not happen? Do you have the latest version of Maschine installed? Has Maschine ever worked properly on your PC?

• Ramtin
    Options

I bought it second-hand today and when I turned it on standalone, I saw it was stuck on the Machine logo. Then, I connected it to my PC, downloaded the latest version of the driver, and try to turn it on again, but it's still stuck on the Machine logo. I'm very upset. :(

• Ramtin
    Options

I bought it second-hand today and when I turned it on standalone, I saw it was stuck on the Machine logo. Then, I connected it to my PC, downloaded the latest version of the driver, and try to turn it on again, but it's still stuck on the Machine logo. I'm very upset. :(

• Ramtin
    Options

it just work on MIDI mod and on stand alone mod stuck on logo :(

• Maciej Repetowski
    Maciej Repetowski Member Posts: 454 Guru
    edited May 9
    Options

it doesn’t have standalone mode. It has MIDI mode. To use it as intended, you need to install Maschine 2 Software. It’s just a controller, it doesn’t work without software.

Only Maschine+ (which looks similar but that’s not the one you bought) works standalone without the need for computer and software.

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,948 mod
    edited May 9 Answer ✓
    Options

Where did you buy it? If the seller didn't transfer the software license to you he should, he gets to keep a license for himself aswell so no reason not to. If you bought it on a pawnshop or other shady place then you might be forced to buy the software from NI… It's about 70$ give or take.

• Ramtin
    Options

thank you guys my problem solved.

the seller does not give me software license. I take the license and now I can use my maschine.

thank you again for your answer.