NI Access notify update after remove item from windows control panel

Options
silence.prod
silence.prod Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I unsubscribed komplete now and removed items from windows from control panel. However, NI Access says it needs to update the items I removed and currently I cannot remove or reinstall those items.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 3,358 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Try the following :

For e.g. MassieX substitute the 'insert program name' with Massive X

Exit Native Access then

Delete the 'insert program name' XML from %ProgramFiles%\Common Files\Native Instruments\Service Center

Delete the 'insert program name' %ProgramFiles%\Native Instruments

Delete the 'insert program name' %ProgramFiles%\Common Files\Native Instruments

Delete the 'insert program name' C:\Users\Public\Documents\Native Instruments\installed_products

Run the N.I. reg tool to remove and delete the 'insert program name'

After doing that for all the items then also Delete the Native Access XML from %ProgramFiles%\Common Files\Native Instruments\Service Center

then see if that helped

Answers

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 3,358 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Try the following :

For e.g. MassieX substitute the 'insert program name' with Massive X

Exit Native Access then

Delete the 'insert program name' XML from %ProgramFiles%\Common Files\Native Instruments\Service Center

Delete the 'insert program name' %ProgramFiles%\Native Instruments

Delete the 'insert program name' %ProgramFiles%\Common Files\Native Instruments

Delete the 'insert program name' C:\Users\Public\Documents\Native Instruments\installed_products

Run the N.I. reg tool to remove and delete the 'insert program name'

After doing that for all the items then also Delete the Native Access XML from %ProgramFiles%\Common Files\Native Instruments\Service Center

then see if that helped