The "ANALYZED" sort is not responding.

Takahiro Ando
Takahiro Ando Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

This is my first submission.

When I click on an item in the column with the song titles, it sorts them in ascending or descending order, but the "ANALYZED" sorting does not respond in TRKTOR Pro Ver. 3.5.3.

In TRAKTOR Pro Ver. 1.2.7, it works fine.

Please improve this feature as it is important for me and I am not able to use the latest TRAKTOR because of this bug.

I know that I can use "Consistency Check" from the "Track Collection" to find songs that have not been analyzed, but I do not use the collection feature.

(I am not good at English so I use DeepL translation)

Comments

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin

Welcome to the community @Takahiro Ando, thanks for posting your feedback.

May I ask how do you make use of this Analyze column? Why is it important for you?

I noticed that the bpm on your tracks are very unusual / irregular. Maybe this could be something interfering in the analysis and sorting process.

• Takahiro Ando

Thank you for your reply.

The captured image is "Demo Content" so it is not the track I have. I usually play House Music and it is around 128 BPM.

I manage tracks by folder, and I sort the tracks in the folder that have not been analyzed, and use the shift key to select multiple tracks for analysis.

I know that there is an option to analyze when loaded into the deck, but I don't want to analyze all the songs loaded, only the tracks I want to analyze.

The sort function works in TRAKTOR Pro Ver. 1.2.7, so why did you make it not work in the latest version? 

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin

It should be working. It could be a bug.

Feel free to contact our Traktor support to have more information from our team.

You can contact us here: https://bit.ly/n1trakt

• Takahiro Ando

Thank you for your response.