I got a Maschine Studio no Software.

Options
JustinKees
JustinKees Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

I got a Maschine Studio 3 days ago (second hand) and figured out pretty quick it should come with a bunch of software, i reached out to the previous owner, and he said he doesnt know how to acces the account. What could i do to get the software coming with it ? I made a ticket, i was just curious if i would find an answer here.

Sincerely Yours. Mathieu

Tagged:

Comments

• mykejb
    mykejb Moderator Posts: 1,222 mod
    Options

Submitting a ticket is the only way to deal with a missing serial number. They'll probably ask for a photo of the serial number label on the base of the unit just to be sure you actually own it but once they have that I think you'll have the software added to your account.

• JustinKees
    Options

Pfff that would be great if true . I was actually a bit dissappointed spending this amount and missing a big part of it. Although it works amazingly on Ableton. How quick do they respond in general? and is there someway to see my ticket?

• mykejb
    mykejb Moderator Posts: 1,222 mod
    Options

Response is usually a day or two, depends how busy they are. To check the status of a ticket you should be able to use a link like this :

https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/requests/xxxxxx

Don't click that - replace the xxxxxx with your ticket number then paste into your browser. You'll need to log in with your usual Native Instruments username and password.

• JustinKees
    Options

Appreciate the quick help! Have a nice day.

Sincerely Yours,

Mathieu