Exporting expansion samples into DAW with Komplete Kontrol v3

Options
2»

Answers

• Vocalpoint
    Vocalpoint Member Posts: 1,098 Guru
    Options

Correct.

And yes - once SM has scanned all the folders you want to add to it and gets it's library established - when you drop it into any DAW as a VST - you instantly bring your whole sample library along for the ride. Plus it syncs to the DAW and endless other goodies.

And it's free! How can that get any better?

VP

• NickVegas
    NickVegas Member Posts: 49 Member
    Options
  • NickVegas
    NickVegas Member Posts: 49 Member
    Options

@Vocalpoint

I feel silly asking, but is there a way to turn down the output volume of the sample previews in ADSR SM? I’ve been looking everywhere in the app and online, I have my monitors set to the level I have them when I’m mixing in pro tools and they are just blowing my speakers away, would love to turn them down (also I’m using the app because for some reason the plugin isn’t showing up in pro tools) dragging it from there into the session is just as easy I suppose!

• Vocalpoint
    Vocalpoint Member Posts: 1,098 Guru
    edited March 24
    Options

There is a gain control along the bottom right of the UI here in Studio One.

However...

It appears that Sample Manager is NOT supported for Pro Tools. There is no native AAX format plugin.

And I do not think you can use VST plugins straight up in PT so this may be a no go for you

VP