Maschine Plugin Settings not saved

Options
Kanegou
Kanegou Member Posts: 4 Newcomer

Hi!

Some of my Plugin FX settings are not saved. When i change some settings or the presets and save and reload the project the plugin is reset to the init preset. I tested it with multiple plugins and only some have this behavior. Some are working fine.

Not working correctly:

• Driver
  • Replika
  • Replika XT
  • Solid EQ

Working correctly:

• Raum
  • Flair

Steps to reproduce:

Select a FX Plugin Preset with the Maschine Browser. In this case the Driver Preset "Big Cat".

Now Save the project and reload the project.

After reloading the header still displays the correct preset but the selected preset inside the plugin and all the settings get reset to "INIT - Driver".

My OS is Windows 11. Everything is up to date according to Native Access. And i already rebuild komplete.db3 with no change in behavior. Maschine is running Standalone and not inside another DAW.

Tagged:

Answers

• Kanegou
    Options

I just tested it on a second PC with the same result.

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,309 Expert
    edited March 22
    Options

I tested it for you. On my side it is working correctly (but I’m on windows 10), with the FXs loading with the preset saved.

About the header (or the Sound slot name) still displaying the name of the preset you want, once a preset get loaded, changing to another one from inside the instrument (or the FX) will not change the name displayed.

This is a bad behavior that has already been reported from ages, but they never changed it.

Since FXs are small in size, try to remove one (maybe Driver) from your computer and reinstall it, to see if things get fixed (just a test…I’m not so confident it will work. But it doesn’t require too much work, so…worth a try)

• Kanegou
    Options

Tested it after reinstalling Driver. Nothing has changed. Plugin Settings are still not saved. This makes Driver, Replika etc. basicly unusable for me.

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,309 Expert
    Options

Out of curiosity: have you tried the same FXs in another situation? In a DAW or in Komplete Kontrol.

If preset recalling work there we can definitely point at Maschine (which I suppose is the case)

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,873 mod
    Options

@Kanegou Are you running Maschine as admin? How to Run a Program as an Administrator

Does it make a difference?