Certification Courses?

Options
Mehrads
Mehrads Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hi,

I searched all the internet and I ended up here asking this question. Please direct me if I’m in the wrong spot:

Dear Izotope Team,

I am a passionate user of your Izotope RX 10 software and have been impressed with its capabilities in audio processing.

I am writing to inquire if Izotope offers any certification audio courses specifically tailored for the RX 10 software. I am keen on enhancing my skills and would greatly appreciate information regarding any certification programs, including details on curriculum, duration, and any associated costs.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Mehrad

Tagged:

Comments

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,941 mod
    edited March 4
    Options

https://community.native-instruments.com/discussion/27312/certification-courses

First of all then I do not represent iZotope nor NI I only represent myself (private user made Moderator)

As far as I know then iZotope and Native Instruments does not offer certification courses themselves.

If you want to be a 'certified user' of e.g. RX 10 then you would have to find a place that provides such courses or education. Also on the subject of certification then the thing with 'certification' is that how 'certified' other people are going to perceive you as being highly depends on the quality of the education that you have received and on who issued the certification.

Some universities offers some courses that includes the use of audio and video equipment and software . And e.g. Berklee Online offers a course in the use of iZotope software. If they offer a certificate you would have to ask them. And if other on-line quality universities offer the same you will have to check yourself. But be aware that none of this comes for free.

There is however a lot of on-line courses on cheap course websites of very varying quality that you can buy but most often the quality of that is no better than you-tube videos.

If you do not have a lot of money then my personal suggestion is that you use the 'Learn' part of the iZotope web site to gain information ! The Learn part of the iZotope web site got a section dedicated to RX and if you scroll down to the bottom of this page you will see that there are many more pages to browse for information and links !