Slow development of Traktor

Dj.sina.azar
Dj.sina.azar Member Posts: 7 Member

Hi Good day

Due to the development of Recordbox and serato , Traktor software has not been updated for a long time, and the latest hardware produced is the s8 device. If this trend continues, please let us know that we native users go to active companies like pioneer.

I'm really interested in DJ traktor software and I do not like to change it at all, but due to the rapid development of other software, we traktor users were forgotten 🤦‍♂️

Tagged:

Answers

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,732 mod

I would like to point out that what you are reporting isn't true.

1. There has been new hardware after the s8 came out.
    2. The latest version of Traktor is only weeks old.

That being said, many Traktor users have superficial to serious gripes with specific long-standing or newly introduced issues regarding both hardware and software. I don't think any of those are in causal connection with the development of other DJ software to as immediate a degree as you indicate, although there certainly are timelike correlations to be found and all three softwares are used by DJ's.

Good day to you too. 🦋

• Dj.sina.azar
    Dj.sina.azar Member Posts: 7 Member

Hello . Considering that Traktor-s8 is the best and most complete device from Native Instrument Company. It has been almost 2 years since the production of this device has been stopped.

Please answer: Does Native company decide to produce s8-MK3 ? Or a new model is going to be introduced.

I have been teaching with traktor software/Hardware for almost 10 years in Iran.

And the minds of all intern's are confused whether the production has been stopped and they should go to other companies like Pioneer or will a new and better device than S8 be introduced soon??

Please reply . thank you

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,328 Expert

They will not reply.

NI is tight lipped around new hardware releases.

The X1 mk3 is brand new and decent.