Missing Synopsis (little) waveform for some tracks

nima
nima Member Posts: 11 Member

Hi,

I have this issue after updating to Traktor 3.5.3 (302) version. I didn't change anything in my track list, locations or anything regarding my collection. And now after the update some of my tracks are missing the the little waveform below the main waveform when I load them. Doing a "re-analysis" or EVEN deleting the track from collection (along with meta-data) and re-importing will not work!! This only happens to some tracks... probably %20 of times.

Tagged:

Comments

• nima

Anyone else facing similar issue?

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,660 mod

This only happened to my tracks directly after updating (from TP2 to TP3 i think, but i am not sure). Also happens 100% if you somehow lose the stripe file of the track or delete it on purpose. And then there is the occasion when i use another version of my collection file without also having the stripe folder used when creating/updating the collection file.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

Hi @Ryan_NI have you heard of anyone having a similar issue after the latest update?

• Ryan_NI
    Ryan_NI Customer Care Posts: 191 mod

hey there - I haven't seen this with 3.5.3 yet. I think it would be best if we turned this into a support ticket to further troubleshoot.

• nima

Hi @Ryan_NI thanks for the help.

@Sûlherokhh yeah I believe this is what's happening with me as well. After the collection conversion during the upgrade to 3.5.3 is when I started seeing it. I'm afraid to copy the Stripes folder now, because in the 3.5.3 version now there are a bunch of folders under Stirpes, so don't wanna overwrite them not knowing what that would do.

• DJ-Marcel-Bremen
    DJ-Marcel-Bremen Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I' ve got the same problem. I used 3.5.3 with Traktor S5 three times and it happens again and again.

You can drag and drop the same track to player again. Track will be analyze again and than it works (mostly).

To change the Beatgrids of a track is also a problem in 3.5.3. After changing the beatgrid, track was mixed up and sounds broken. After new loading in player, track works fine...

• nima

I ended up copying the "Stripes" folder from the previous 3.5.2 version to the 3.5.3 and it started working. No unintended issues from that copying yet. But I did the copy before I added a new tracks, so I may have been lucky there.