I cannot register my new A61.

Options
Ianas
Ianas Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

I have just received a new A61 keyboard.

I have followed all the instruction to load up NI Access, but no way can I get the system to recognise the keyboard serial number.

I get various error messages but the most common is "An error occurred while processing your serial. Please refer to guide etc." I have reloaded NTK daemon several times and finally uninstalled all the NI software and restarted the process using the info given on the registration card. No progress!

The key board will operate as a "dumb keyboard" but not wit NI software and so no smart/linked features.

I have watched the comments following the latest system outage and wonder if my issue may be connected, but nothing suggested has made any difference.

I have raised a tech support request, but waiting for a reply.

Has anyone got any suggestions please?

Ianas

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    edited January 29 Answer ✓
    Options

@Ianas Unfortunately other users can't really offer much help, only my colleagues have access to the data needed to fix the issue, they will get back to you as soon as possible.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    edited January 29 Answer ✓
    Options

@Ianas Unfortunately other users can't really offer much help, only my colleagues have access to the data needed to fix the issue, they will get back to you as soon as possible.

• Ianas
    Ianas Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Hi Jeremy

Many thanks for your update.

Ianas