Sounds changed in Maschine

Options
XMANXMAN
XMANXMAN Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

Hello - My issues is that I will use a 3rd party vst in maschine and bounce the sound down internally on a different pad in the same group and remove the 3rd party vst. Then I'll save my project and come back to the same project the next day and find out the sound that I bounced down is a totally different sound......what happened?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,884 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

No ideia whats going on there, a recorded Audio shouldn't change, unless you used the same audio file in a another project or software and edited the Audio file.

Test it to provide better detail, make a new project, bounce to new pad, save project, quit the application and relaunch it.

Answers

• D-One
    Answer ✓
    Options

No ideia whats going on there, a recorded Audio shouldn't change, unless you used the same audio file in a another project or software and edited the Audio file.

Test it to provide better detail, make a new project, bounce to new pad, save project, quit the application and relaunch it.

• XMANXMAN
    Options

I appreciate the quick response D-One! Do you have to rename a file when you bounce it down to audio, because I kept the default name which may be the problem.

• D-One
    Options

No, the default name shouldn't be a problem. Maschine should be smart enough to make a unique name in case theres more bounced audio in the same location.

• XMANXMAN
    Options

I would agree but somehow it's pulling a different sound......Thanks again for your help!