Maschine 2 and Maschine + Update Status

Options
124»

Comments

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,884 mod
    edited April 2022
    Options

It's good practice to save your Maschine 2.exe / .app and the plugins before updating.

Both, Matt added a note about it in the update thread:

https://community.native-instruments.com/discussion/2368/maschine-2-15-is-out

• Dstep ATL
    Dstep ATL Member Posts: 95 Helper
    Options

Starting to think NI did not think this through at all. This seems like a major screw up.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newcomer
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • tetsuneko
    tetsuneko Member Posts: 607 Guru
    edited April 2022
    Options

You are absolutely right. I should do that. I guess it was naivé of me to think that if I ask an NI rep about content and project compatibility before udating, it would be enough of an assurance about not needing to not update because what he told turned out to be factually incorrect. But I did not have reason to doubt him, so that is on me.

But it's Ok either way. I can even wait until the M+ update arrives if I cannot roll back.

• [Deleted User]
    Options
  • tetsuneko
    edited April 2022
    Options

I have already downgraded. Good day to you too, Adult 😹

It is kinda funny to me how people can take my pseudopsychology quotes (From "7 habits of effective people.mp3" no less LOL) as personal insults and signs of microaggression. I'm just glad I do not live in America, and that English isn't my native language. I would probably already be canceled many times over just by speaking my mind.

This is the book I was talking about

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_7_Habits_of_Highly_Effective_People

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,114 admin
    edited April 2022
    Options

@tetsuneko @HammyHavoc Please let's try to keep it at that you two. Everyone said what they had to say and hopefully we can move away from the back and forth 🙌

• [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Matt_NI
    Options

You always have a report button (under Flag) if we didn't catch a comment and you think it is out of line.

With that said, I'm not sure how Soundwide has anything to do with me telling you both to stop the unnecessary bickering. And this goes for @tetsuneko just as well.

• tetsuneko
    Options

Ignore list updated, I'm good thanks. I will not participate in further pseudopsychologic conjecture, although I am still puzzled how people took my ramblings personally (I was talking theoretically about people who never do anything except complain).

• [Deleted User]
    edited April 2022
    Options
  • Matt_NI
    edited April 2022
    Options

@HammyHavoc Like I shared previously, whenever you come across something you think is unacceptable, please report it to us and we'll look at it. Unfortunately, we can't always read everything but the moderation tools we have available make the flagging and reporting much easier than before (in my opinion anyway). You also have the ability to simply ignore users you're not seeing eye to eye with. Getting into an argument or calling it out doesn't necessarily help and only fuels a discussion you don't want to be part of in the first place.

Regarding feedback or the general community experience, it's totally fine to disagree with our approach and I can only hope that one day we'll deliver something you feel more excited about. For now, we don't have immediate plans to introduce another platform (i.e UserVoice) but we are looking at how to improve user feedback especially when it comes to feature requests. Ultimately, we're still happy to see that the majority of users visiting us here embrace the changes and see it as progress.

I'd really encourage you to message me via DM if you have more to share since this thread went completely off topic already.

Ps: it's really hard to respond to everything you share if you keep editing your comments.

• [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Matt_NI
    edited April 2022
    Options

If you don't feel like participating in healthy community practices, then I can suggest to simply email your feedback to our support teams. They have the necessary tools to forwards feature requests or bug reports to our product team as well.

Thank you.

This thread is closed.

This discussion has been closed.