Effects won't apply and will mute the sound section

Options
benkiranedriss
benkiranedriss Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

hello there, is anyone experiencing this?

I just bought machine mk3 and downloaded every piece of what the hardware requires to work and function.

everything thing seem to work fine, from making pattern, scene, loading sounds and sample ect

but somehow when I want to apply some effect to the sound, loading the effect will mute the sound section and the effect won't apply at all and its loaded. I can change the knobs, but no sound is coming out.

is anyone can explain me why is this happening ?

thank you 

Driss

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,095 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello,

maybe you don't load the effect after the instrument, maybe you replace the instrument. If you press the "plugin" button on maschine, press the second button over the right screen, you should now see a box with a plus on the left screen, now press browse and load an effect. In the software you press the plus under your loaded instrument.

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,095 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello,

maybe you don't load the effect after the instrument, maybe you replace the instrument. If you press the "plugin" button on maschine, press the second button over the right screen, you should now see a box with a plus on the left screen, now press browse and load an effect. In the software you press the plus under your loaded instrument.