right tempo fader sometimes not working

Options

I work with Traktor Pro 3 hardware and software with a MacBook Pro and sometimes my right tempo fader doesn't work. Moving the hardware fader doesn't have any effect or only small and not predictable effects. Using mouse and software to manipulate the fader is not working properly either. This problem appears sometimes, other times when I start Traktor everything is fine. I thought that this is a hardware problem but if I use Virtuald DJ with the Traktor hardware, I don't have that problem. I tried changing the fader settings from relative to absolute mode, but that didn't solve the issue. How can I tackle this? Thanks a lot for answers.

Tagged:

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,797 mod
    Options

Hey @SebastianE Checking in old unanswered posts here. I see that you contacted support then, I assume their solution worked or do you still need help on that topic?

• SebastianE
    SebastianE Member Posts: 26 Member
    Options

Hi Jeremy, thanx for asking. No, the problem still persists. I'm about to try Deoxit Fader F5 and spray it on the fader. Would you recommend this?

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,797 mod
    Options

It's hard to know. I assume the firmware is up to date and you tried on another computer? Can you share a video of the issue? This way I can show it to colleagues.