My products don't show in iZotope Product Portal. How can I get them back?

Options
rmbaker8
rmbaker8 Member Posts: 7 Newcomer

I've been trying to find my purchased items on the iZotope product portal but they're all gone. They show up on Mac but not PC. There doesn't seem to be ANY support for izotope or NI products anymore. I need to get a project done this week. Please help.

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Milos
    Milos Member Posts: 1,939 Guru
    Options

Does Izotope have the Your Account button on their site, something like NI has, so that you can search for your serial number of the product you don't have?

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,797 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

@rmbaker8 For issues with Izotope Portal, please reach out to Izo's support: https://bit.ly/Izo_support_install

• rmbaker8
    Options

@Jeremy_NI I've put in several tickets with no response. I sent one in back in October and nothing ever happened. Looking at the conversions on here it seems people have been saying it will be fixed soon since September but nothing has changed. How in the world am I supposed to get my work done??

• rmbaker8
    Options

@Milos Yes, they have an account button but when I look at my account, my purchase history is empty. All of the plugins I've bought from iZotope over the years have vanished.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@rmbaker8 I just checked and it seems one of my colleagues got back to you a couple of hours ago (ticket 4192095). Please get back to him.

• rmbaker8
    Options

@Jeremy_NI Yes they emailed me. They said I must have made a new account by mistake. They must have skipped over the part where I said my products show up on a Mac but not on a PC. If I sign into the Product Portal on Mac, all of my products are there. I gave them a list of other potential emails that could be associated with my account but if the products show up on the portal on Mac, I don't think this is an email issue.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@rmbaker8 Then please get back to them with this information.

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 1,155 Guru
    Options

How in the world am I supposed to get my work done??

Surely if you purchased these products some time ago, you would have downloaded and installed them. After that point, you don't need access to the portal to use them.

• rmbaker8
    Options

@Jeremy_NI I did and haven't received anything back.

• rmbaker8
    Options

@PK The DJ I got a new PC. Surely if a company sells you a product, you should be able to access it at any given time?

• PK The DJ
    edited January 11
    Options

Just copy the installation programs over from the old PC (or your backup drive, or your cloud backup) to the new one. You did keep the downloads?

Even if you didn't keep the downloads, you can download each program (for mac or PC) directly from the Izotope site.

• rmbaker8
    Options

@PK The DJ "directly from the Izotope site." How do I do that? My account says I have no purchase history yet I should have RX8, Ozone 9, Insight 2, and a host of other programs I got when I bought the Production Suite. Again, these products show up on a Mac. I do have them. I did buy them.

• PK The DJ
    Options

So you didn't keep backups?

Well you could just Google for izotope downloads and follow the link...

OK I'll hold your hand some more -> https://www.izotope.com/en/products/downloads/

You should check to confirm 100% that you're using the same login details on the PC as the Mac.

• Michael Leary
    Michael Leary Member Posts: 25 Member
    Options

I have multiple products paid and a subscription. I cannot even see my account any longer.

Nothing has ever worked to get my portal working again. I got support to change password and it lasted a week on a laptop (browser) that did not have an install - but the iZotope portal is messed up. It even attempts to logon with my Native password! Not sure how it got that but I am betting the application code is trashed with Native app code. Native Access still works thank God as I have an even larger investment with them.

(User's can no longer change password by I forgot process and app fails to send a reset email).

This all started after Native acquired control of the iZotope portal I would think.

I have cancelled my iZotope subscription and removed CC. I have purchases and they will remain dumb to updates now. Email support takes days and never is any good at much.

I was going to invest in some expensive iZotope upgrading about the time things went off the map but managed to cancel with Sweetwater. Sweetwater also attempted to support thru their relationship as well but failed.

Native (iZotope support) just gives stupid replies.