Reverse playback constant

Options
D33p7
D33p7 Member Posts: 7 Newcomer
edited February 27 in Mapping Traktor

Is it possible to reverse play a song in constant mode (without pressing and holding)?

I want to try playing and scratching in reverse mode on my left plate vinyl.

Do I have to reverse the rca cable (left<>right)? (I used to do this in serato scratch live and it works).

Or is there a software option in traktor setup that I can enable?

Thanks

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,699 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Got it - you already added the command and most likely remapped the FLUX button.

Now just change the interaction mode from "hold" to " toggle". Should be all set.

Answers

• Stevan
    Options

Overmapping is the answer. What controller do you have?

• D33p7
    Options

Kontrol z2 with turntable and mk2 vinyl

• Stevan
    Answer ✓
    Options

Got it - you already added the command and most likely remapped the FLUX button.

Now just change the interaction mode from "hold" to " toggle". Should be all set.

• D33p7
    Options

I did not add anything on mapping options, the configuration of traktor and z2 are in default.

Is it possible to leave the REV function of the deck in constant mode? Even without mapping the z2 mixer, it would be fine for me to just click once and let the deck run in reverse in constant mode, like on/off.

I want the deck to constantly run in reverse every track I load.

Can this be done?

I've tried reversing the rca connectors from the turntable to the mixer and so the deck spins backwards, but traktor seems to calibrate the vinyl wrong, so I'd need a software function without reversing the rca connectors.

Thanks for help