Issues on setting up Kontrol mk3 & Yamaha FC3a

13»

Comments

• Frantz
    Frantz Member Posts: 24 Member

I agree with @millerme37. I understand that NI is a large company with numerous priorities. However, they listed the FC3a as a recommended model for the MK2 and then failed to consider the impact or their recommendation when creating the MK3. Now, you're essentially asking your loyal customers to purchase a new pedal, which doesn't sit well. Alternatively, we can continue to wait patiently with no end in sight while we find workarounds. Given your company's size and resources, it should be possible to allocate a developer for a short period to resolve this issue. If NI is not going to address the problem, it would be better to communicate that directly instead of leaving customers in limbo while they cannot fully enjoy their expensive purchase. @Jeremy_NI or @Matthew_NI, please provide some insight into what we can expect and when.

• DJX
    DJX Member Posts: 4 Member

Any updates on this situation? Did this get fixed with the last firmware update?

• Frantz

I wouldn't hold your breath. Your message reminded me of my frustration with NI for essentially ghosting their customers. I hope I'm wrong, but I will ask @Jeremy_NI or @Matthew_NI to weigh in again.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 11,830 mod

Unfortunately it is still in the backlog. Sorry about this.

• Frantz

I know it's not your fault, but that's a disappointing update. At this rate, the issue will be addressed with the mk4…