Why wont my patterns and scenes populate when I load an Expansion pack song in Maschine?

Options
Mean Maschine User
Mean Maschine User Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Whenever I load a song from an expansion pack, all of the sounds load up but my patterns and scenes are missing. The Maschine software does not give me any errors that say something is wrong. This happened after I swiped my drive clean to do a reinstall of MacOS Monterey. Does anybody else have this problem? I have the Maschine Studio White and running the software on a 3.3 GHz Quad-Core Intel i5 with 24 GBs of memory. Please help.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,884 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Simply enable +Patterns in the bottom of the Browser and it will..... Load Patterns if there are any.

Answers

• mykejb
    mykejb Moderator Posts: 1,222 mod
    edited December 2023
    Options

@Mean Maschine User When you load a kit it doesn't load any patterns or groups, it just loads the kit on its own. If you want to load patterns and groups included with the expansion you need to load a project. Click the round icon to the left of the highlighted pad icon just above "ELECTRIC TOUCH" and you'll see the included projects listed. Load one of those and you should see the patterns/groups

-- Mike

• Mean Maschine User
    Mean Maschine User Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

What you're saying is not true because I've been doing it since 2013. It loads patterns if you select the patterns button at the bottom left hand side of the screen. I gave it another try and now it's working for some reason. Thanks for the response though. Good to know that I can come to this feed and get quick answers whether they work or not.

• mykejb
    mykejb Moderator Posts: 1,222 mod
    edited December 2023
    Options

Ah, I've never used that! There's always something new to learn and I've had Maschine the same amount of time - thanks !

-- Mike

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,884 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Simply enable +Patterns in the bottom of the Browser and it will..... Load Patterns if there are any.