Session Guitarist Strummed Acoustic 1 doesn't play most patterns at 62 BPM

Options
midijimman
midijimman Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

I bought this product and have found that hardly any of the patterns play within my DAW at 62 BPM. There's no information about this limitation anywhere and makes the product next to useless for me. Is there any way around this ridiculous limitation?

Tagged:

Comments

• DunedinDragon
    DunedinDragon Member Posts: 496 Pro
    edited October 2023
    Options

It's not clear what your problem is. I'm on Kontakt 7 and I can freely change the BPM on the Kontakt interface and when I run it embedded within my DAW (Ableton) it responds to my DAW BPM settings unless I disable it. Maybe you're blaming the wrong product. If you're plugin is embedded and linked to your DAW bpm settings, you won't be able to change it in the Kontakt interface unless you disable that link. It's certainly not a limitation of the plugin.

• Jojo123
    Jojo123 Member Posts: 236 Advisor
    Options

@midijimman

Im afraid you're correct. It is a great limitation and a real shame because the instruments themselves sound really good.

Any workarounds are cumbersome and it defeats the purpose unless someones got some tips I dont know about for something workable.

I'm a K14UCE owner and I did see in one of the manuals somewhere about this limitation. Not that they called it that of course.