Activate Maschine 1.8 on new laptop

Options
migreva
migreva Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

I bought a new laptop, and would like to activate Maschine on this new laptop. However, I don't seem to have any way of activating my Maschine 1.8 software on my new laptop.

I want to solve this problem without having to purchase the Maschine 2 software.

I have a Maschine Mk2 using Maschine software version 1.8. My old and new laptops are both Mac OSx. i restored my new laptop from a time machine backup, so i have the Maschine 1.8 app, however when i open and click "Activate" from the prompt, the app tries to find Service Center which cannot be found.

This is probably because Native Instruments has since updated to use a new app - Native Access. However, Maschine 1.8 doesn't appear for me within the Applications section of Native Access

I have tried using the "Add Serial" option from my list of Products in my Native Instruments account, but none of the serial numbers here worked (serial numbers omitted from image)

Does anyone know how to get my Maschine 1.8 software activated?

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Maschine 1.8 was discontinued years ago. It is not supported on current MacOS systems, and since you have a M2 it is also not supported on these CPUs.

Answers