403 Forbidden error, and how to merge Izotope / NI account ?

Options
mattginger
mattginger Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited August 2023 in Other Software & Hardware

Hi,

So now Izotope is officially in the NI family and... the Izotope website is dead.

When I try to login and to go to my account, to navigate a little in the website, and to purchase a loyalty offer, sooner or later I have a blank page with this

403 Forbidden

Request forbidden by administrative rules.

I have tested in Edge, Firefox, Chrome in my desktop computer.

So how can I buy an Izotope product now ? I don't see any izotope products in details in NI website, and I want to take advantage of all my former licences to have preferential prices...

I am afraid of losing all my licence, so are they planed to merge the account ? I have more than 2000 € of plugins, I want to continue to use them, and authorize them...

I have the same problem with the merger between Fxpansion BFD and InMusic BDDrum website... I can't use my softwares anymore...

Is their a NI support ? a lof or articles, but not any link to speak to a human being, ...

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,609 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

If you get "403 Forbidden" error, please clear cache and cookies before trying again. There were some works being done under the hood last week which might have affected some users.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Answer ✓
    Options

There's no way to merge NI/iZo account right now, but don't worry - stuff you've purchased that are associated with your iZotope account will remain tied to your account. There are plans to merge the accounts, and we'll keep you in the loop if there are changes.

Btw if you want to get in touch with the customer care team, you can use one of the forms on this page: https://bit.ly/ni-support Just leave an email address at the end of the form and we'll get back to you by email.

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Member
    Options

Hi,

iZotope website and my personal account works well; also I've got a new plugin yesterday! (Edge, Chrome)

• T.S.
    T.S. Member Posts: 21 Member
    Options

I bought izotope 10 elements today and the iZotope Product Portal doesn't do anything. It just keeps cycling through "I am not a robot". I'm getting very irritated and am ready to cancel my order through PayPal. Either that or please give me my money back.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Answer ✓
    Options

If you get "403 Forbidden" error, please clear cache and cookies before trying again. There were some works being done under the hood last week which might have affected some users.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Answer ✓
    Options

There's no way to merge NI/iZo account right now, but don't worry - stuff you've purchased that are associated with your iZotope account will remain tied to your account. There are plans to merge the accounts, and we'll keep you in the loop if there are changes.

Btw if you want to get in touch with the customer care team, you can use one of the forms on this page: https://bit.ly/ni-support Just leave an email address at the end of the form and we'll get back to you by email.

• marc.scoop
    marc.scoop Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

Hi,

i'm unable to log into my iZotope account since today.

It's redirected to a new login page that looks exactly like the NI login page but my login data won't be accepted. Also resetting the password doesn't help.

• ini4
    ini4 Member Posts: 24 Helper
    edited September 2023
    Options

I’m looking forward to having a unified account. The upgrade price for Music Production Suite 6 is very different between my NI account and Izotope account. I guess I’ll have to continue using the Izotope account.