Haven't received purchased products in Native Access, My Products and Serials

Options
Unstoppable
Unstoppable Member Posts: 3 Member
edited July 2023 in Native Access

I have purchased the Music Essentials 2023 bundle on Wednesday and to this day i haven't receive anything except for the email confirming the purchase and payment. None of the email contain serials for the products. No serial for the purchase appears in My Products and Serials on the NI site. In the Native Access app the products by Native Instruments do not appear in the Available tab. Products by Izotope appear in the Product Portal app. Email support told me to check the email for the serials, but there are no serials in any email. Also every email states that the serials will be sent in a separate email that I never received. Not in the Inbox, not in Spam, checked every folder.

Native Access is latest version, reinstalled. It is now 5 days since my purchase. I have no idea how to get my products. If any more details are needed, I am more than happy to share.

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Shawn G
    Shawn G Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

I'm in the exact same boat. We were charged, so where are our serial numbers?

• AZ Mills
    AZ Mills Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

Same thing here

• Reefius
    Reefius Member Posts: 253 Pro
    Options

It's a bug in NA, they say it will be fixed sometime this week.

• Shawn G
    Shawn G Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Has anyone had this issue fixed yet? I still don't have my plugins.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,602 admin
    edited July 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi all, it seems like our email containing the serial numbers either arrives a bit late or some of you haven't receive it at all. If you haven't received the serial numbers, please get in touch with our support team here: https://bit.ly/n1orders

Note that to activate products in this bundle, extra steps are required. Please see this page here for more details:

How to Install and Authorize the Music Essentials Bundle plug-ins