Comments

• Percivale
    Percivale Member Posts: 209 Advisor
    edited August 2023
    Options
  • tribepop
    tribepop Member Posts: 160 Advisor
    Options

Sure, here’s the link for the exact one I have. I’m gonna feel really dumb if it ****** out next week lol. Is it maybe an issue with the Extreme line of SanDisk cards?

SanDisk 1TB Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card with Adapter - Up to 150MB/s, C10, U1, Full HD, A1, MicroSD Card - SDSQUAC-1T00-GN6MA https://a.co/d/cdIikZh

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,913 mod
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hey all, I reached out to my colleagues about this issue and also looked into the ticket. Well, first of all, @Zman I must admit it's not the best customer experience. I can't apologize enough. I think the initial problem was that the unit was sent to our repair center in the first place and it's sometimes not ideal for very specific issues like yours. It should not be your problem, I agree.

All I want to say is this, my colleagues did try the SD card with other devices than yours and it worked without issues, they also checked with our QA and M+ devs. They also looked for similar cases in our system. It was only your M+ device that seemed to be faulty with 1 TB SD cards. They really took the time to test, ask, investigate. Still, I totally understand the frustration as it took so much time and back and forth. These custom fees on top, I guess that was the last straw.

It's important to say these 1 TB cards have been tested internally, by the devs, by QA, other NI employees with M+.

We'll keep an eye on issues involving 1 TB cards, and now we have this case as precedent. If you see any new ones coming up @D-One please send them my way.

I see that in the end you went for a full refund and that it's finally on it's way. I'm really sorry that we were not able to find a better and faster solution.

• Zman
    Zman Member Posts: 12 Member
    Options

Good afternoon - After this long period of uncertainty a few things have emerged…

1. Maschine + DOES work with a 1Tb MicroSD card. Tested by Native Instruments.
    2. My Maschine + WAS Faulty.
    3. Native Instruments failed to deliver my New Maschine + without asking me for duty so i kept rejecting it. They finally advised that it would be quicker if i did pay the duty and claim it back from them🤬
    4. That was the final straw for me after 4 months.
    5. I contacted my Vendor, relayed the story to them. They contacted Native Instruments who gave me a refund within 2 hours 🥳
    6. I have not replaced the M+ but have switched alliegence and got an Akai Force and i like it.
    7. I still have Native Instruments Keyboards and software as it is still excellent to use
    8. I can only say that if you do get a problem and you know your right then DON’T give in!
    9. Thank you to you all for your comments and advice.🙏