Traktor Roadmap Update?

Options
2»

Answers

• Jose Rodenas
    Jose Rodenas Member Posts: 4 Member
    Options

Correct, I agree with you. 

Remember that to avoid as much as possible this problem (Screen flickering when searching/sorting) you can try to sort the songs in your listings from highest rating to lowest rating and after that press the "consolidate" option. This will help a little to solve the problem at least in my case with Windows 10 and Traktor Pro 3.9.

Regards

• Owner
    Owner Member Posts: 316 Pro
    Options

I don't know and meanwhile I don't care why they do it. they will have their reasons, which are not obvious to us. i'm assuming that it'll just take longer to finish the next beta build, because obviously there's more to come than just some code cleanup from the last two releases. we will see.

By the way: I only quoted Allan's post so that the people who hadn't seen it could have a clue as to when it can be expected.

• dwright01
    dwright01 Member Posts: 5 Member
    Options

I hope you're right, that would be great.

But even with that said, a simple - "Hey we're going to be releasing Traktor Pro 4 in the coming months and it will include a variety of new features" would be nice.

• SteveKDJ
    SteveKDJ Member Posts: 133 Helper
    Options

Without any insults of any kind and with a clear conscience I say the following!! You're like children, dreaming... Life is hard, but it's time to wake up.

• Jose Rodenas
    Jose Rodenas Member Posts: 4 Member
    Options

It seems according to some leaks that finally there will be for the moment a new version of Traktor Pro, version 3.10 which will be available from next Wednesday September 6 through Native Access with at least as a novelty will include support for the new X1 MK3 device so we will have to continue waiting for the new Traktor Pro 4 version a few weeks more probably coinciding with the presentation of more powerful hardware devices. We keep dreaming... 

• mulvinator
    mulvinator Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

When are we going to get an update on the flexible beatgrids as per the roadmap sometime ago?

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,780 mod
    Options

Work on this should be progressing, but there is no ETA.

• MiFa1969
    MiFa1969 Member Posts: 34 Advisor
    Options

I don't want to take away anyone's dreams and hopes, but I had already written something like that before Corona. Unfortunately, it turned out exactly as I expected. Unfortunately, I would really love it if things continued with Traktor.

I can't really believe it anymore.

Always just promises and then features come along that almost nobody needs. Instead of tackling all the problems properly, they just patch things up. It's just sad.

But what pisses me off the most is that great advertising promises are being posted. When I look at the teasers on Facebook (e.g. for the new X1) and then compare them with reality, I feel sick.

Sorry, but I no longer believe it, but I'm happy to be proven wrong.

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,408 Expert
    Options
  • MiFa1969
    MiFa1969 Member Posts: 34 Advisor
    Options

I expressed myself incorrectly. I'm simply talking about this great advertising that is supposed to make us believe that Traktor is incredibly great.

It was great, but that was a long time ago...

• Demus
    Demus Member Posts: 162 Pro
    Options

Well. see you in 1st quarter of 2024 for the next road map update because 2023 is over. Most if not all business Christmas holiday start sometime next week and runs until January 2, 2024.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 🎶

• ekwipt
    ekwipt Member Posts: 32 Member
    Options

looking forward to 2024, going to buy a X1 mk3 next year and get back into djing a bit