What's UP with Maschine plus updates (and not bug fixes )

2»

Comments

• spock
    spock Member Posts: 25 Helper

The entire thing is delayed by an uncertain number of months (don't worry, it will happen, but not too quickly) compared to the announcement made on the forum because there are bugs they discovered the day before the release.

• Flexi
    Flexi Member Posts: 366 Pro

I was in tears laughing my head off, then i realised it wasn't april first and they are actually serious about using that rubbish as the new logo, Soundwide actually hate NI, don't they?

• darkwaves
    darkwaves Member Posts: 342 Guru

I find it interesting that I received an email talking about all the stuff they're doing over in the tractor forum. They have a sub for feature requests. They (actual NI people) talk about a roadmap. It's not radio silence.

Tractor also has a sub option...

Maybe it's my cynical nature. Maybe it's conspiracy theory. I'm not sayin'... I'm just sayin'

• Mutis
    Mutis Member Posts: 472 Pro

Different approaches to test the waters but in some moment strategy should "focus" in be the same for all... or not?

• Hubbabub
    Hubbabub Member Posts: 9 Newcomer

My guess is that they abandoned us and are working on the next product, probably a Standalone Komplete Kontrol (like MPC Keys) and maybe a Maschine+ 2 with a better CPU. I'm just guessing wildly here, Nostradamus style :) The surveys have most likely been done to gather user feedback for that new product, some questions were even formulated that way. The lead developer also wrote in the old forums that she was jumping ships to work on a new product a while back. Just hoping that development for the new thing will bring over improvements to the +... A prediction is that the updates will also eat up a bunch more of the ****** CPU making it a perfect reason for existing users to upgrade to the new shiny product 😉