Feature request for Maschine+

Options
2»

Comments

• Psyearth5
    Psyearth5 Member Posts: 177 Helper
    Options

Don't be hostile because I am not and if you allow me to explain...

I am happy because I made something I like and I wan to put it in my phone and listen in Headphones but I have to connect to computer which for some reason is not available to me.

I want to put it in USB or SSD M2 storage it doesn't matter and to connect to my friend computer and transfer Music , Export File ti share with her or with other people or what is important I can't listen on my phone walking, get know better my music and to make conclusion about what is it finished or something is missing ext. And I can't do it . I know how to do it offcourse but I didn't rant about it I said it would be great that's all

• Psyearth5
    Options

Don't bother... but excuse me if I misplaced. I want to say that it is more important to make music than to write and argue , I don't understand why would someone have something against what we think it would be useful but what is normal to thing to do. You think normally, but not everything is always as we think and that does not mean that something is impossible . Everything is possible.

Ones again please excuse me , I don't know you and maybe you have Music career or whatever you are right.

• Psyearth5
    Options

USB as Storage as we know it with transfer files in both ways would be a killer feature. But I understand if it's some kind of trade of to optimize and keep CPU and whole the system.

I like M+ and I am happy same as with MK3 😃 Life is Beautiful