To Native Instruments: the situation is CRITIC, probably worst than it has ever been

13»

Comments

• Charlo
    Charlo Member Posts: 10 Member

On 7th April I got a message from NI support saying they had received my support request. I had tried to upgrade to NA 2 and couldn't do it. Now, on 26th May, I've sent them the info zip from running the support tool 4 days ago and still no word.

I've been trying to get to simply be able to use any Kontakt instrument for 7 weeks - it took them 6 weeks to send me the support tool, and now they don't get back anyway.

It won't be a decision for me to leave the whole NA system - I won't have a choice. I've invested a small fortune in Kontakt Instruments and now I can't use any of them and they don't respond.

When I bought the instruments, I wasn't told that they may or may not work on my computer, I was told they would work, and they don't. And support are not helping.

It seems to me that LostInFoundation is trying hard to make things better. What else would a forum be for? It would be just a bunch of people saying "Yes, nothing's happening over here either."

• Aurasic
    Aurasic Member Posts: 15 Member

Yep, we simply a bunch of 'purses and wallets', so it seems!