Super 8 doesn't load in KK in a Mac studio

Options
13»

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    Options

@Emotionmelodiez The process is now automatic. Komplete 13 owners or Super 8 R2 get a Super 8 Reaktor license. On top of that it seems you also own K14 that also includes the Super 8 Reaktor ensemble. So that's not the issue here. You need to Install Super 8 1.0.0

Once installed you will need to open Reaktor 6, load Super 8 in it.

As @Monochrome said, FM8 is a standalone synth and is fully Silicon native compatible. Have you tried to open it in standalone?

• Mark Freedman
    Mark Freedman Member Posts: 4 Member
    Options

Can I please also have this added to Reaktor? I released a song with this, using the Chorus Strings preset, and I want to work on a remastered version, but now I can't. I tried accessing it via Reaktor 6 (that comes with KK 14 Ultimate), but this preset isn't there. Thanks.

• moulynette
    moulynette Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Hello,

Same request for me. I’m on mac m2 and i dont have the super 8 reaktor license, I only have the one in standalone.

(komplete 13 owner)

I contacted the support 2 weeks ago but didnt get any response…

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@Mark Freedman As an owner of K14UCE you already own the Reaktor ensemble. You just need to install the Super 8 1.0.0 in Native Access. Unfortunately not all presets are common and you can't load presets from the standalone into the Reaktor ensemble.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@moulynette That's weird, the process is supposed to be automatic, I see that my colleagues added a Super 8 library anyway, I hope everything is functional now.

• slenderflame
    slenderflame Member Posts: 3 Member
    Options

I own a M1 and a M2 Mac Studio. On M2 the Standalone Version shows a missing license. M1 works fine. Both in Rosetta Mode. What can I do? I have to finish the project on the M2.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options