after 3 months do you have to pay to use software?

operator999
operator999 Member Posts: 6 Newcomer

I bought a M-32 keyboard. the youtube video to set this up mentioned you have to buy or pay for something after a 3 month use. What is it and why was it not mentioned on the discription of the product.

A yes or no will do for an answer

Answers

• operator999

I have not registered or hooked up keyboard yet. Waiting on answer

• chk071
    chk071 Member Posts: 361 Pro

Please be more specific. What exactly requires in your opinion that you buy it after 3 months of use?

Although I already can tell you that there isn't such a thing. Just wondering what you mean exactly.

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,258 Expert

I suppose the video you watched was incorrect.

All the software that comes with the keyboard (Komplete Start, Maschine Essentials and so on) isn’t time limited.

The only thing they give you that expires is the Voucher, that if not redeemed in the valid time frame can not be used anymore.

The only things I know that are “time limited” at NI are the Komplete Now free trial (maybe they were talking about this) or eventually a subscription to sounds.com, if you consider it part of NI offer

• operator999

Got my authorization to return NI. I'm the happiest Camper on here.

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,578 Expert

Chucks a hissy fit because he doesn't read things, doesn't even wait to be helped by anyone, doesn't post links or videos to this mystery info he received and then just decides to return something for no real good reason... Yep, that is the level of intelligence we are raising in the next generations and explains modern music quite a bit.

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,258 Expert

Guys he is a troller. Don’t waste your time

And don’t give for granted he is a young fella…sometimes “grownup” are even worse

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,578 Expert

I go based on the info at hand, so if that means it appears/acts as a child, that is the conclusion I will make. People round here are more than happy to help and answer questions.... if hte OP bothers to post the video, image, link, page or whatever info they have that suggests whatever they are complaining about.

Seems bizarre tho that all this comes about, doesn't answer the questions people have asked (such as what info they eluded to) and then decides "nup, sendin this back" even tho multiple people have said whatever info he seems to have is completely wrong. Doesn't sound like a rational adult to me.

• 1neflame
    1neflame Member Posts: 10 Member

What is the software that comes with it?

Usually Native products do not come with 3 month trials unless you signed up for something. Ex: Maschine, NI packages.