I returned my M-32 keyboard because i refuse to rent software

operator999
operator999 Member Posts: 6 Newcomer
edited April 2023 in Komplete Kontrol

I not going to rent any software from you or any other company.

Tagged:

Comments

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert

You do not need to rent NI SW, you may buy it. Or use SW from other companies....

• operator999

then why, if you go to select something you have to choose it from the subscribe menu?

in other words ******?

• Gee_Flat
    Gee_Flat Member Posts: 906 Guru

I was thinking of renting a call girl, who also knows code and can play keyboards.

But I bought a keyboard and subscribed to Komplete Now instead.

Now I'm a star and the chicks won't leave me alone! 😎

• operator999

that's funny. that's what i spend my money on, loose women. they can make me sing..

But once i pay I'm done with them.

you're a looser

you don't own anything.

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert
    edited April 2023

@operator999 Trully, I have no idea what you speak about. Maybe Komplete Now. It is the only subscription plan for plugins NI has. It may be good start for people who start.... But anything obligatory, just one of few possibilities.

But instead you may use free Komplete Start or buy Komplete Select, Komplete, Komplete Ultimate, Komplete Ultimate Coll. Edd..

Or buy separate plugins, Kontakt Libraries and Expansions.

None of this is rental. You buy and use it as long as you want. You may install in on 3 computers.

Another possibility is to buy seconhand. See thread Buy and Sell at this forum.

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,535 Expert

You can buy anything you like and own it or you can use the subscription service (which is good to get an extended test of things if you wanted) if you do not wish to invest, choice is (and always has been) yours. I don't rent anything from NI, most of us don't so I think you have something confused.

Maybe lower your frustration levels a bit, save your heart some stress and post a screenshot of what you are trying to get your hands on (or even just a mention) and where you have an issue. I am sure the adults here can help you find out what you need.

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,198 Expert

Guys…he is a troller…don’t waste your time

• Gee_Flat
    Gee_Flat Member Posts: 906 Guru