Comments

• leesinthemix
    leesinthemix Member Posts: 259 Guru
    Options

Voucher for a Maschine expansion would be nice pretty please 👀

• tibq67
    tibq67 Member Posts: 17 Member
    Options

Hi, this is great stuff, great, I'm a user and proud owner of a Maschine Mikro mk3, some expansion packs, X1 mk2, Traktor Kontrol Z2, traktor Pro 3 mixing software, Native Instruments is a sample of the best a DJ could want and need, from beginners up to the experienced, I wish everyone a lot of good music and fun

Tibor

• Reg
    Reg Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    Options

Nice feature, Smart idea, Not to mention sometimes going back and forth trying to solve some issues with NI is like a job. This would really show appreciation from NI for taking the time and being concerned for others in the NI ecosystem. Great thinking NI. 👍️

• MoHoK
    MoHoK Member Posts: 17 Member
    Options

lol. this will be fun :P

• Kerz
    Kerz Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

This is a good idea and encourages others to help solve someone else's problems. There have been a few times when I have not known how to do something and have been stuck, so should be very helpful.

• niCKed
    niCKed Member Posts: 5 Member
    Options

OK. Looks interesting. The sort of thing I'd be doing on Metapop - offering advice and feedback? Or is this something else?

• Jonathan Tremblay
    Jonathan Tremblay Member Posts: 12 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options

Interesting..

(I wish it would've taken into account all my posting from the previous forum, before the wipe)

• Joe Quinn
    Joe Quinn Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

Is there a way that you could have a text post for those who are blind, talking about the rewards and how much they are, and what prizes you will get once you reach certain reward levels? Thanks!

• bobbyduracel
    bobbyduracel Member Posts: 28 Member
    Options

interesting addition!

• Jorgen Kirksaether
    Jorgen Kirksaether Member Posts: 13 Member
    Options

Interesting indeed. This could actually work.

j,

• Jonathan Blake
    Jonathan Blake Member Posts: 13 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options

This is a creative way to get the more ‘passive’ members of the NI community (myself included) to participate in the exchange of ideas. What better way than to get the USERS of NI products to pass on their insights.

• Derrick b
    Derrick b Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

Well done. Great way on building a better community.

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,291 Expert
    edited April 2023
    Options

Seeing how many “newcomer” are posting in this thread, it seems to work.

I hope for you we will not start to put likes, insightful or accept answers on every comment we read, otherwise you’ll have to give away a loooooot of hoodies 😂

• TopKlass
    TopKlass Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

Great idea!

• TapTapDoubleTap
    TapTapDoubleTap Member Posts: 11 Member
    Options

I'm looking forward to KVR, VI-Control and Gearspace offering swag to keep up with NI :D