Macbook Ventura - Traktor 3 - Old X1 controller not supported ?
I have just upgraded to a new MacBook running Ventura and Traktor Pro 3.
My old X1 controller is not working lights up when plugged in but not recognised in Traktor.
Should this be working ?
Owner Member Posts: 150 Pro
No, the X1 MKI is only supported up to (and including) macOS Mojave.0
I'm also using a MacBook running Ventura, and my X1 MK1 controller is working fine with Traktor Pro 3. It's possible that there might be an issue with the controller's drivers or firmware, or it could be a connection issue.
It's possible that the issue with the X1 controller not being recognized in Traktor Pro 3 could be related to system permissions. In some cases, macOS may block certain devices from connecting to the computer if they are not authorized by the user or the operating system.
To check if this is the issue, you can try the following steps:
1. Open System Preferences on your MacBook.
2. Click on Security & Privacy.
3. Scroll down to Security and check if there's a blocking app. Ex: “App can’t be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software.“
4. Unblock and Restart Traktor Pro 3 and plug in the X1 controller again to see if it's recognized.
If this doesn't resolve the issue, you may need to try other troubleshooting steps, such as updating the controller's firmware.0
- 12.5K All Categories
- 21 Welcome
- 572 Hangout
- 69 NI News
- 277 Tech Talks
- 1.3K Native Access
- 5.9K Komplete
- 768 Komplete General
- 1.4K Komplete Kontrol
- 2.2K Kontakt
- 569 Reaktor
- 189 Battery 4
- 318 Guitar Rig & FX
- 224 Massive X & Synths
- 283 Other Software & Hardware
- 2.6K Maschine
- 24 Sampling Room
- 3.1K Traktor
- 2.9K Traktor Software & Hardware
- Check out everything you can do
- Create an account
- See member benefits
- Answer questions
- Ask the community
- See product news
- Connect with creators