Problems with a fresh install of Native Access 2

Options
LevyKo
LevyKo Member Posts: 3 Member
edited March 2023 in Native Access

Hello everyone,

Today I got my new MacBook Pro 14" with M2 Max processor. After the installation of Ventura was complete, the first thing to do was to install Logic Pro. So far everything worked without any problems.

Now I have installed Native Access 2, logged in with my NI account and installed Kontakt Player 7 directly. There was no problem with this either. To be on the safe side, I had previously set up full hard disk access for both Native Access and the NTKDaemon.

After that I wanted to install Komplete Start and clicked through everything on the NI website until the message "KOMPLETE START IS NOW IN NATIVE ACCESS!" appeared.

Unfortunately, none of this can be found anywhere in Native Access. Only "Controller Editor", "Guitar Rig 6 Player", "Kontakt 6 Player", "Kontakt 7 Player" and "Reactor 6 Player" are displayed there. Even after logging out, exiting, starting and logging in several times, nothing else appears. Of course, I clicked refresh a few times as well.

After that didn't work, I wanted to try Sonuscore "The Orchestra Complete 2" and clicked on "Add Serial". After entering the serial number, only the error message "An error occurred while processing your serial. Please refer to this guide for more information." I only have this one serial number and it is entered correctly. I also only have one NI account. So I can rule out incorrect entries and/or wrong accounts.

On my "old" MacBook Pro 16" with Intel i9 from 2019, I was able to set up everything in the middle of last year without any problems. Both "Komplete Start" and "The Orchestra Complete 2".

On the NI website under "Profile > My Products and serials" I only see "Guitar Rig 6 Player" with a serial number.

What am I doing wrong?

Best regards

LevyKo

Tagged:

Best Answer

• LevyKo
    Answer ✓
    Options

OMG! It was complete my fault! Long time ago I used another mail address to register my native ID. Now I logged in with that address and alle the stuff is where it should be...

Sorry!!!

Answers

• lukendo
    lukendo Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

I have a similar issue and 24 hours later haven't received a response from NI. I'm trying to install my Komplete 10 Ultimate bundle on my new Mac via native instruments. I'm getting the exact same error message as you.

I would happily upgrade to 14 ultimate, however, if my current serial number is causing an error it's unlikely to work.

Fingers crossed support can get back asap.

• LevyKo
    Options

In my case, the problem is probably more related to my NI account. When I log into the NI website (with my one and only account I have there) and click through the complete "Komplete Start" procedure, my "My products and serials" page should show e.g. "PLAY SERIES SELECTION", "KINETIC TREATS", etc. But only "KOMPLETE START - GUITAR RIG 6 Player" can be seen there. So I suspect something is messed up with my account in the NI databases.

That would also explain the serial number issue as the error "An error occurred while processing your serial." usually appears when a serial number is already assigned to another account.

• LevyKo
    Answer ✓
    Options

OMG! It was complete my fault! Long time ago I used another mail address to register my native ID. Now I logged in with that address and alle the stuff is where it should be...

Sorry!!!