• MikeZI
    MikeZI Member Posts: 12 Member
    Options

Ich höre nichts mehr von Ihrem Support.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    edited March 2023
    Options

@MikeZI I think you misunderstood. I said continue the conversation there, in the private email, not here. There is no need to copy your exchanges with my colleague by email in the community, especially if it's in German and it's an English only community. You can update this thread once a solution is found. My colleague will get back to you as soon as possible.

And again, this forum is in English only, please use an online translator.

• MikeZI
    MikeZI Member Posts: 12 Member
    Options

I didn't misunderstand anything. Had asked you to name NI's commercial support. If you are unable to do so, be clear. I can't get any further with the technical support. This is all very confusing solved at NI.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

You are already in contact with our support. As I said, my colleague will get back to you. We have a lot of requests to process at the moment. Thanks for your patience. In the event that no solution is found, my colleague will escalate your case.

• Alex Hutchings Music
    Alex Hutchings Music Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Has anyone found a fix to this? I only bought Kontakt to use in conjunction with Studio One and it crashes as soon as I insert the VST3 into S1. Literally unusable...

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@Alex Hutchings Music If you open Kontakt in standalonem does it crash as well? What is your operating system? Have you checked these steps already? KONTAKT Crashes

• MyStudioOne
    MyStudioOne Member Posts: 254 Pro
    Options

I use Studio One and don't have issues at all with VST3 plugins crashing so you should consider the possibility that the issue is specific to your setup. Some combination of things that you need to get to the bottom of.

Incidentally, do you happen to have Presonus Progression 3 installed? If you do, uninstall it! Some time ago, I was having all kinds of issues with S1 freezing/crashing and that turned out to be the reason. Go figure! And it was a presonus tech guy who told me my problem.