How long for NI customer support to respond?

Options
13»

Comments

• Bobek2
    Bobek2 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Hello, I have to return controler back to store and sent a request to reset serial number from my account. How long does it take to do that? I do not have time to wait. Ticket number 4107750

• Damnon matis
    Damnon matis Member Posts: 9 Newcomer
    edited November 2023
    Options
  • THParker64
    THParker64 Member Posts: 5 Newcomer
    Options

NI CUSTOMER SERVICE REQUEST/COMPLAINT:

During your Black Friday sale, I bought the 49 key MK2 and the Komplete 14 Software bundle on Sunday, 11/24/23. I decided to trade up to the 61 key MK2 instead. I used the online Web Shop & Order postal service to send a letter just an hour after I purchased 11/24 so we could fix this before it shipped. I have now sent you two notes on the webshop order portal, and most recently, I finally submitted 11/26/23 a request for a refund and a resolution to my multiple requests for help. I am still waiting for a response. 

Here is the current situation: The 49-key unit arrived yesterday. I want to return the 49 key and get the 61 key. The price difference is $100.

What should I do to get this request acknowledged and resolved? What's the reasonable expectation your customers should have for a response and to fix my/our issues? 

I am a big fan of NI/Izotope and have purchased over $2k worth of your product offerings. I expect a response and resolution on a timely basis. Even if this was my first NI/Izotope purchase with you all, your customers deserve a timely response and resolution. I am very frustrated. I can't start learning/using the MK2/Komplete-14 and cannot open the 49 key to start learning, but your website says you will not accept returns of open items.

PO: 60000982855C and PO: 60000982924C, Ticket number for the refund request: 4131003

Again, I am asking for help via this chat because I have done what your site says. You hide your phone number for customer service; I can't find your phone number anywhere on your website or the web. 

Could someone please help me?

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    Options

@THParker64 Sorry to hear about your bad experience. We're in the middle of our biggest sales special, our support agents have a lot of request at the moment and their reply times are affected. Someone should get back to you soon and arrange that for you.

• nicolasracicot
    nicolasracicot Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

I'm in a very similar situation as HParker64 although I'm new to the Native Instruments world. I just write here to make sure that my tickets don't pass under the radar. Thank you.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@nicolasracicot I couldn't find any requests from you, or at least with the same email address you use for the forum. Do you have a request number I could check?

• Gush35z
    Gush35z Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Would also like to make sure my request does not fly under the radar too haha. I understand this is a very busy time of year and lots of purchases/returns are being made--probably very stressful trying to help everybody! Would appreciate help whenever it's available, thanks Native Instruments!

Mine is 4148265

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and peace in Christ.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@Gush35z Your request is in our system and my colleagues will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.

• beatshr
    beatshr Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Jeremy_NI hi ive been waiting 6 days, no response. please help. 4252219

i left important info on email

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@beatshr I've resent the answer my colleague sent on Tuesday, it seems there was a glitch and you didn't get the message.