How long for NI customer support to respond?

Options

Comments

• yungauz
    yungauz Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

@Jeremy_NI Hi there. Reading this I understand you guys are short handed and doing your best. I just submitted a ticket about 4 days ago now and am still waiting for a response. The ticket # is 3891657. I just read that some other people’s tickets took up to a week or 2 and was hoping it might be possible to bump it at all. I just can’t start creating again until my email is transferred.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    edited April 2023
    Options

Hey @yungauz It depends on the issues, for registration it should not take that long. I've escalated your case, hopefully someone gets back to you shortly. Thanks for your understanding!

• rani
    rani Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Hey, i stumbled upon this thread and wanted to try my luck to get a response to my problem (ticket number3894692), its kinda frustrating bc i bought a s4 mk3 second hand and the seller doesnt bother giving me the transfer id so i can only eyeball my controller right now...hopefully the team can help asap

• Jeremy_NI
    edited April 2023
    Options

@rani You submitted your request on Friday, please allow a few working days for my colleagues to get back to you and they will help you out. We have a lot of requests at the moment.

• sarahjosephine
    sarahjosephine Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Hello, I need urgent support from Native Instruments and I have no answer. Ticket number 3906953 its really urgent at this point thank you!

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,884 mod
    Options

Maybe you get lucky on monday, support does not work on weekends. 2-3 days is rather normal.

• Nattas
    Nattas Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Getting no response for weeks....Please help...

cases #3908051

and [Native Instruments - #3468230]

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@Nattas I pinged my colleagues and someone should get back to you as soon as possible.

• Lane
    Lane Member Posts: 5 Newcomer
    Options

Hi, this is my ticket number 4081286, and since it's very time-sensitive, I hope to receive a prompt response to my inquiry. Thank you!

• Lane
    Options
  • Lane
    Options
  • INSURGENT
    INSURGENT Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

@Kaiwan_NI , tried reaching the phone team and didn't get any response. Have an issue with the old seller not responding to my texts for a return and not transferring the serial ID. Don't want to be stuck with a nonfunctioning unit. Is there a time span till I get a response?

Thank you, regards!

Ticket Number - 4088490

• Lane
    Options

@Kaiwan_NI

Please confirm and reply as soon as possible, thank you!

Ticket Number : 4086513

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@Lane I was out of office and could not check earlier. My colleagues got back to you on October 17th. Can you check your spam folder/inbox filter, etc...? If you can't find anything then please send me an alternative email address by direct message.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@INSURGENT I see the issue was fixed by one of our agents on October 26th.