The Monolith / Balkan / Elysium offer for current customers

2»

Comments

• Vagus
    Vagus Member Posts: 403 Pro

All good @Matt_NI - Thanks for the reply!

• hallows99
    hallows99 Member Posts: 1 Member

Have to agree this is kind of ******. I also own the collectors' Edition, got it on day one, and my only choice is to drop 600 more for the three of them? Not a great way to treat your loyal customers. At the least, the very least, if you already own the Kontakt you should get say 50% off. Just to reiterate, it really does feel like a "Screw you" to your exisiting customers.

• Samf
    Samf Member Posts: 6 Member

Can I return mine and buy it again?

Seriously though, I am a little disappointed for us loyal customers. !!

• wallerus
    wallerus Member Posts: 4 Member

It looks like new purchases of Komplete 14 come with additional NKS instruments from different NI partners depending on the newly purchased tier of Komplete 14.

As a current owner of Komplete 14 Standard, am I able to download the "free" plugin (Artistry Audio Monolith) currently included in new Komplete 14 Standard purchases?

Quote on the website states "Get Monolith free with KOMPLETE 14 STANDARD." 🤷‍♂️

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,106 admin

@wallerus I merged your discussion here since we already had a thread about this very topic.

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,116 Expert

Gotta say, I don't like the "I want everything free" mentality here. It literally says "when you buy or upgrade between March 1 and March 30", so the rules are clearly set in stone. Deals are always spontaneous and if you're out of luck this time, then... you're out of luck this time 🤷‍♂️ Sucks, but so is life.

• victorp.sg
    victorp.sg Member Posts: 63 Helper

@Mark_NI...a slightly different question but still related to the free NKS instruments for March 2023...

Native Access lists the free NKS instruments as ready to install when I add the serial number for my K14CE upgrade. However, on the My Products... page of my user account on NI web site, it lists the free NKS instruments with their serial numbers as Not Registered. Do I still need to add these serial numbers in Native Access or leave them be? Is there any advantage if I add them into Native Access?

• Matt_NI

I guess you meant to tag me since Mark wasn't in that thread.

If you install them via NA, it would basically register the serial automatically so either way it's the exact same.

• victorp.sg
    victorp.sg Member Posts: 63 Helper

Oops! Yes, I meant to tag you…anyway, thanks for the answer.

• Luder Hvalros
    Luder Hvalros Member Posts: 10 Member

@Matt_NI Hi Matt, fyi, there was no grace period, it is strictly only the dates mentioned.

• Le Steak
    Le Steak Member Posts: 2 Member

I don't think that most people here genuinely feel like they deserve everything for free as soon as they bought a single product from Native Instruments and that every sale offer should apply to them, whatever the situation. This is not the point.

In the other hand, I understand (and share at some point) the frustration as it seems there doesn't seem that there is a real gratification in being a faithful and returning customer: no preferential discounts or promotions, special prices on some products depending on what you already own and paid for. If there is, my apologies.

Take Arturia's policy for returning customers, for example. If there is a new product I'm interested in, the price often changes when I log in to my user account as it takes in consideration what I already own and paid for. No free stuff here, but the proposed discount often lead to a sale, if I am interested in the product, of course.

Sorry if this post seems a little confusing, English not being my native language.

• Matt_NI

There is a grace period but unfortunately, it doesn't seem like it's covering your purchase. As far as I can tell, the GP in this case was pro-active, meaning we already sent products to users who made purchase close to the announcement.

• Matt_NI

It made total sense and I also wish we had more dynamic pricing in our webshop. I guess you can say that it's sort of happening since you have update/crossgrade licenses even on some of our individual applications but I'd also love if we had more flexibility there.

• JeffFry
    JeffFry Member Posts: 7 Member

How about extending this offer to people who already have Komplete 14? Give your loyal customers these free plugins. I own KOMPLETE 14 COLLECTORS EDITION, upgraded from KOMPLETE 13 ULTIMATE Collectors Edition, upgraded from KOMPLETE 12 ULTIMATE Collectors Edition, upgraded from I don't remember. I go why back to KOMPLETE 3 & 4.

KOMPLETE 14 may be my last upgrade unless Native Instruments shows some love to their long-time loyal customers.🤨

Just add these plugins to my account. Native Instruments are you listening?

• JeffFry
    JeffFry Member Posts: 7 Member
    edited March 2023

I forgot to mention that I also bought KOMPLETE KONTROL S61 MK2 HW and KOMPLETE KONTROL M32 HW. Plus KOMPLETE KORE interface way back when.

Native Instruments I spent thousands of dollars on your stuff. Give em the plugins!