Contacting Support

Options

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    Options

@Trampstar I can understand the frustration but please watch the language, we have a code of conduct in here. I have found your initial request from the 13th of June and escalated it. Someone should get back to you soon. Please also understand that we are in the middle of a sales special and it impacts our reply times greatly.

• ElPadre Beats
    ElPadre Beats Member Posts: 3 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options

I bought MK1 without a cardboard box and a number, I only have a sticker with an 11-digit number on the back. Any chance to help? Is it just money thrown down the drain?

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@ElPadre Beats For this kind of requests (that require private data and serials) you need to contact our registration support: https://bit.ly/NIsupport_RA I've deleted the picture, it's not a great idea to publish serials in a public space.

• ElPadre Beats
    Options

except that I can't write anything there, that's why I replied here. and you can ask for an email address?

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@ElPadre Beats Simply click on "Get Registration Support" button and then answer NO to every question in the typeform until you can submit your request.

• ElPadre Beats
    Answer ✓
    Options

Either I'm stupid or it doesn't work. I click no and simply thank you for your vote. If I can't report a problem, I can't continue. I just want to use the equipment and I can't and I can't find a solution because the site doesn't make it easy for me.

• Jeremy_NI
    edited July 2023
    Options

@ElPadre Beats If you press no for every question you will end up in this box, where you can put the title for your issue and other info, it should look like this and you click on submit at the end. If it's not working, try with a different internet browser.

The typeform is working, just tested it again, if it's not like this for you, try with another browser or let us know what is different in your case.

• dmoraga01
    dmoraga01 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    edited November 2023
    Options

yyyyyyyyyy

• ErikV
    ErikV Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    Options

Hi ,

I'm kindly would like to know why after few days I contacted the N.I. support by e-mail [Native Instruments - #4123439] , I didn't receive any kind of reply from them . Could someone tell me how long N.I. does it take on avarage to reply ?

Just to be sure the I filled the request correctly and I'm not waiting for nothing .

Thank you so much for your help !

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@ErikV We're in the middle of the biggest sales season, our reply times are greatly affected. Someone should get back to you as soon as possible.

• ErikV
    Options

@Jeremy_NI Ok thank you !

• z.mcpeters
    z.mcpeters Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

@Jeremy_NI I purchased 3 software items and on Black Friday. After doing so, I realized I could have spent a little more and got the Komplete Standard Bundle. I’ve since put in 2 support tickets and haven’t received a response about a refund. I’d really like to get this taken care of so I can take advantage of the sale y’all have going on right now. Can you help me out? Ticket #s 4128440 and 4128436. Thank you!

• ErikV
    Options

@Jeremy_NI I'm still waiting for a reply from N.I. This is starting to be frustrating .

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@z.mcpeters @ErikV AS I've said, it's the busiest season of the year, our agents are working hard to process every request and they will get back to you. Sorry for the delay and thanks for your patience.

• Ange-Lisa
    Ange-Lisa Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

I have opened two tickets today cause I didn't receive an auto-reply. Of course I know that actual reply could take longer but I'm wondering why i didn't receive auto-replys even though it was said that I would at the last page? Is there something wrong? Do I need open a third ticket?