Any producers, artists, songwriters wanna collab or connect?

Options
2»

Comments

• Basscontroll
    Basscontroll Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

dope if its Techno sessions drop me a mail I'm looking for talented show hosts for FNOOB Techno radio

• DJ White Dragon
    DJ White Dragon Member Posts: 14 Member
    Options

This represents a good opportunity.. for marketing yourself if you are a Techno music creator... :-)

• Rhyncho
    Rhyncho Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

I find the thought about collaborating with others interesting. More a curiosity as to how others find efficient ways to use NI products and software. Though, I'd be curious as to what genres my creations would be pigeonholed into and what someone else would do with my composed midi scenes and sound selections.

On the 'picture' that NI posted; it's fun looking. I didn't think to delve deep into the equipment side of it, but if it's an actual working system, so be it. I'm self taught from a definitely earlier time of 'electronic' technology so having a mess that looks like early 70's Kraftwerk gone wrong doesn't scare me any, just annoys when you have to wiggle wires to find out which one has the short again.

• IRLayer
    IRLayer Member Posts: 14 Member
    Options

I didn't put that photo there when I made the post, they added it for some reason lmao. But nice post schizo.

• IRLayer
    IRLayer Member Posts: 14 Member
    Options

I'm more along the lines, electronic, lofi, future bass, hip-hop, downtempo vibey stuff. Usually what my stuff sounds like but I I don't really work in any strict boundaries, just do whatever I enjoy and think sounds cool. Sure PM me and I can send my stuff, having two people vibe is important but it can be cool for two completely different styles to mash together.

• The P.O.T.Y
    The P.O.T.Y Member Posts: 41 Member
    Options

Always looking to create.

• Gee_Flat
    Gee_Flat Member Posts: 906 Guru
    edited March 2023
    Options

I thought schizo's post was pretty funny too.

My guess is @Kaiwan_NI put the graphix in because this is a featured topic in the 'Community Highlights' at the bottom of the home page.

• Stecotech
    Stecotech Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    Options

I produce my own music based on mixing a few tracks into a new song from Bach , Mozart tot pop and rock. The times of a commercial label are done. I have:

• Yamaha PSR 9000 64 MB ram, 8 GB hard-disk, 32 bit CPU's latest firmware and also Tyros 3 sounds.
    • Roland JV2080 module extend full.
    • Behringher Deepmind 12 full analog but digital front end.
    • Arturia drum-brute cause VST's had rather poor drums and this analog drum machine fixes that.
    • I control all these with a DMC double keyboard with all it's knobs , sliders and can play up to 4 synths.
    • Roland MX1 , 8 channel digital mixer
  • Milos
    Milos Member Posts: 1,922 Guru
    Options

I don't really like collaging that much (no harsh feelings), but I can at least give you some advice for a better mix.

Use the compression or dynamics plugin (KiloHearts Dynamics or ST supercharger) for the main master channel, but make sure you use dry/wet settings so that you can listen to the raw and compressed mix at the same time.