(Maschine+ standalone) how to transform only one pattern in clip (and not the entire scene)

Gael MD2100
Gael MD2100 Member Posts: 3 Member

Hello,

context : Maschine+, standalone mode, song view

in this context, for automation purpose thru the song, I would like to convert one pattern to clip. The thing is when I push on convert : It converts all the pattern belonging to the scene into clip. I don't figure out how to convert only one pattern. This is easy to do on maschine software, but I don't succeed on standalone mode

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

It appears it is not possible from the controller. at least I have not been able to find a way!

• Impermanence
    Impermanence Member Posts: 123 Advisor
    Answer ✓

How about making a new scene with only that particular pattern, then convert?

I don't have plus, so this is just an idea.

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,811 mod
    edited March 2022 Answer ✓

I'm not aware of any direct way neither, only workarounds, whats faster will depend on your project.

• What @Impermanence said.
    • Copy all contents of the Pattern and paste into a new Clip.
    • Or just convert the whole Section and delete the extra Clips.

Would be nice and intuitive to have a Convert option using Shift in the Pattern Menu.

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

It appears it is not possible from the controller. at least I have not been able to find a way!

• Impermanence
    Impermanence Member Posts: 123 Advisor
    Answer ✓

How about making a new scene with only that particular pattern, then convert?

I don't have plus, so this is just an idea.

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,811 mod
    edited March 2022 Answer ✓

I'm not aware of any direct way neither, only workarounds, whats faster will depend on your project.

• What @Impermanence said.
    • Copy all contents of the Pattern and paste into a new Clip.
    • Or just convert the whole Section and delete the extra Clips.

Would be nice and intuitive to have a Convert option using Shift in the Pattern Menu.