Bloqueos en Traktor // Traktor freezing while playing

Options
David Quesada Arques
David Quesada Arques Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Español:

Hola buenas,

Dispongo de Traktor PRO 3 y machine MK2 y controladora S4, tengo también un Lenovovo V15 G2 ITL con Windows 11. El problema que tengo es que en sesión al cabo de una hora de conectar todos los aparatos se quede bloqueado, el programa y ordenador y la sesión se para y tengo que reiniciar el ordenador para volver a hacer funcionar el programa. No tengo ninguna actualización de Windows, tampoco de drivers pendiente, incluso he revisado si tenía algún malware y nada... ¿A alguien mas le pasa? ¿Sabríais alguna solución para este problema?

Muchas gracias de antemano!

Hi guys,

I've got Traktor PRO 3, machine MK2, controller S4 Native Instruments, and a Lenovo V15 G2 ITL with Windows 11. The problem is that while I'm playing, after approximately 1 hour, the computer and program just freeze and the laptop gets stuck, resulting in the computer getting blocked. In order to make the computer work again, I have to restart it and then run the program again. I don't have any Windows updates or drivers left; I even checked if I have any malware on my PC. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Would you know a solution for this issue?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,291 Expert
    Options

Is Traktor the only app producing this? Did you notice any special task you are accomplishing when the freeze happens? The laptop getting stuck makes me think is not directly Traktor related

Does the computer gives you any kind of message about it being stuck? Or it literally gets frozen and you have to turn it off with power button?

• djankit04
    djankit04 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

facing same issue got a new laptop recently and Traktor gets stuck after 30/40 mins of using pls help if any one have any idea on this thanks