Is 2-3 business days still the norm for support?

Options
Nicky_S
Nicky_S Member Posts: 7 Newcomer
edited April 2023 in Maschine

I may be antsy, but I’m on my 3rd business day and have a gig coming up in a few weeks. Hoping to get some help ASAP.

Best Answer

Answers

• Peter Harris
    Peter Harris Member Posts: 470 Pro
    Options

Did you submit your issue through the support wizard and get confirmation it was received?

In the meantime is there anything your fellow users here might be able to help with? We'd need some more info on your issue but we're open to trying.

• Nicky_S
    Options

Thanks, Peter!

I did receive a confirmation email with a ticket number! I have an MK2 S2 and I’m experiencing audio bleed when cueing. Specifically on Deck A. Additionally, for some reason, the load button on deck A does not work either. None of these issues seem to happen on deck B…very strange. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

• Nicky_S
    Options

I should also mention that all softwares and firmware is up to date :)

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    Options

Hey @Nicky_S We've escalated your case, someone should get back to you today.

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,790 Expert
    Options

Yes, it may take 2-3 days to get reply from support. More, in time of new releases and season Sales.

• Nicky_S
    Options

Thanks @Jeremy_NI and group!

• Nicky_S
    Options

@Jeremy_NI I heard back (thank you!) and was offered a replacement which I’m totally fine with. What is the turnaround time and how do I pay? I haven’t heard back from my reply.

Thank you!

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Nicky_S My colleague got back to you!

• Nicky_S
    Options

@Jeremy_NI please help! I’ve paid to have my device exchanged for a refurbished on the 7th. They said it would take an hour to receive a shipping label and I have yet to receive one. If after 11 days for something that should have taken an hour to get. When can I honestly expect to receive my replacement. I was just considering just buying the new S3 so I have something, but now I’m worried that I’ll be in this situation again if something should happen to that one. Please advise.

Thanks for listening!

• Jeremy_NI
    edited April 2023
    Options

@Nicky_S I see that my colleagues got back to you with the shipping label, I'm not sure what happened here and why it took so long, but it should not be that way.

• Nicky_S
    Options

@Jeremy_NI apologizes for all the back and forth but I am not seeing the email. Does it come from a different address or subject header?

Thanks again

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@Nicky_S I see my colleague finally got back to you with the required info.