When can I download serial?

beatles232
beatles232 Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
edited February 2022 in Native Access

I bought a different instrument and Complete 13 yesterday. However, it is still not possible to download, and only "order checked" is displayed on the purchase status.

I need it right away, but it's a big deal. ㅠㅠWhen I read other posts, there were people who had similar problems to me, and I wonder if it was solved well.

Oh! I paid with PayPal.

Answers

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,531 Expert

Prob have to wait until the order is processed I would guess. It should then appear on your account with serials and will be downloadable in Native Access.

• beatles232

Thank you for you kind. I have purchased it twice here, but this occasion is the first time. So I was quite embarrassed. I paid $1898, but I didn't know I had to wait this long.

First of all, I'll wait a little longer as you say. However, if the progress does not continue and NI does not respond, I may have to ask PayPal for a refund.

Once again, thank you for your answer.

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,531 Expert

It could have triggered some protection thing with PayPal to hold the funds for a few days, seen that happen but worth the contact with NI sales department to find out what the hold up is. Usually it’s pretty instant I think but occasionally things can happen

• beatles232

Okay. I'll try to contact NI again. I don't know when they'll be able to respond, but I'll wait. Thank you.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,306 mod

@beatles232 It seems you got in touch with my colleagues. Is everyrthing working now ?

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

Looks like your order has now been released. Sorry for the delay here @beatles232! Since the issue is now resolved I'm closing this post.

For those with a similar issue in the future, best to contact our support team directly here: https://bit.ly/n1orders

This discussion has been closed.