[New release] Introducing Komplete Now

Matt_NI
Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,106 admin
edited November 2023 in NI News

KOMPLETE NOW gives beatmakers, producers and creators instant access to a collection of some of our most highly sought-after instruments and effects for a low monthly or yearly payment. At the core of KOMPLETE NOW is the idea that it will consistently grow. Preset drops, sound packs, effects, and more will be introduced on a regular basis - think of it as signing up for a sonic season pass.

I would suggest everyone to check our blog post here: blog.native-instruments.com/komplete-now

There's a lot of insights on the idea behind Komplete Now and what it means for everyone (spoiler: nothing will change if you own Komplete) 

We're super excited to finally be able to let users access our sounds with a more flexible and accessible offer, on top of our perpetual licenses.

We'll share updates on what is being added as they come 🚀

Tagged:

Comments

• nightjar
    nightjar Member Posts: 1,274 Guru

Hoping that the Komplete Now gets lots of expansion in 2022.

• lhalpern
    lhalpern Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hopefully this does not signal the end of the fully licensed Komplete. I am nearing retirement and invested in Komplete now because I still have a good income. Adding a supscription once I am fixed income will be much more difficult.

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin

As said in our FAQ, this is not meant to replace perpetual licenses. It's a different offer than the Komplete bundles, providing more accessibility 😉

• Renolio
    Renolio Member Posts: 1 Member

Can I buy other products to add to my complete now subscription,

Outside of the bundel on offer. I plan to keep the subscription and it would be great to know if you can buy instruments to add to it .

Andrew

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin

Hey Andrew, you can definitely buy single instruments on the side, it won't interfere with your subscription bundle.

• NC17z
    NC17z Member Posts: 20 Member

When I signed up for Komplete NOW there was a series of questions that were asked during the purchase. Do you know how heartbreaking it was for me when it asked me what my DAW of choice was and didn't see Maschine. Yes, I know Maschine is not considered a DAW however, I spend more time there than in any other piece of software or VST when I'm creating an idea, groove, sketch, a melody, chords, hit, sample, a song etc...

• Matt_NI

That's a fair point! It may have been omitted to not confuse users as there's plenty of people using Maschine with a DAW. We'll pass this comment along though.

• NC17z
    NC17z Member Posts: 20 Member

Thank you for responding. Very refreshing. I purchase a lot of products and service in my everyday life as do many people in the world. Not many people can honestly say that purchase products and service from a company that is Outstanding in every area one could be. A company of creatives, of innovators, of pioneers that keep pushing forward making great tools, offer great education, and as a bonus, that truly listen to their customers. Native instruments does just that. These past 25 years have been quite an accomplishment and I'm glad to be a proud owner of nearly all their products. Thanks again!

• Peter Harris
    Peter Harris Member Posts: 470 Pro

Yes, I agree completely! I never even considered getting NOW but I got it to try Playbox (I figured I'd use it as my own guerilla M/M+ update while waiting patiently for the official one which I really want the development team to get right) and I've been fumbling through how to use it in Maschine with only limited success. Frankly I still struggle with using Kontakt instruments in M/M+ generally but this one is the first that I'm really motivated by enough to get through these challenges. Please add a section in the walkthroughs for us loyal NI users! 🤞

• phanatik
    phanatik Member Posts: 12 Member

Is the included Battery with limited kits, or full-blown (vs Battery 4)?

• Matt_NI

It's the same application but the library is different indeed.

• phanatik
    phanatik Member Posts: 12 Member

Thanks @Matt_NI

Exactly what I needed to know. 🙏

• afrogrit
    afrogrit Member Posts: 57 Helper

I don't like this . . . puts one under unnecessary pressure to create before a sting every month. Music like a date . . . don't force it.

This discussion has been closed.