Installation Questions Regarding Komplete Kontrol

Options
adEY08394
adEY08394 Member Posts: 49 Member

I just added a serial number for Komplete Kontrol Ultimate to Native Access, but unfortunately I didn't take a screenshot of the "Not Installed" section, so now I don't know which products are part of KKU and which products were originally in the list before adding the serial number.

Question 1: Are the products that were in the "Not Installed" section before adding the KKU serial number the same as the list of products (with serial numbers) in the "Not Registered" section on the "My Products, Serials, and Downloads" page?

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/my-account/my-products-serials-downloads/

Blocks Base

Expansions Selection

GUITAR RIG 5 Factory Selection

Kinetic Treats

Komplete Kontrol

KONTAKT SOUNDPACK Kontakt Factory Selection

POWERED BY REAKTOR - Mikro Prism

Play Series Selection

Reaktor Factory Selection R2

Supercharger

Traktor DJ 2

KOMPLETE START - TRK-01 Bass

I was given free serial numbers for all the above products, which are listed on the "My Products, Serials, and Downloads" page, when I registered Traktor Pro 2 a while ago.

I'm trying to work out which products are part of KKU, and which were the products in the "Not Installed" section of Native Access before adding the KKU serial number.

Question 2: So for example, in the "Not Installed" list in Native Access, I now have both "Kontakt Factory Selection" (see in above list), and KKU's "Kontakt Factory Library". Should I install both of them?

...and also these similar ones as well, should I install both of each:

Reaktor Factory Selection R2

Reaktor Factory Library

Supercharger

Supercharger GT

Question 3: Also, would it be quicker to install KKU from the provided HDD and then update through Native Access, or would it be quicker to install everything from within Native Access?

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey @adEY08394 Once added to your account the bundle will not show as a bundle but as a list of available products for you to download and install in Native Access. If you need a list of the products included in K12UCE you can find it here.

It's up to you to install whatever you want or need. For your example, Kontakt Factory selection is a tiny fraction of the Kontakt Factory Library so you don't really need both, unless you already used some of the free products in your projects.

It should be a little faster to install from the hard drive but you will still need Native Access to downlaod and install some of the most recent products or updates.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey @adEY08394 Once added to your account the bundle will not show as a bundle but as a list of available products for you to download and install in Native Access. If you need a list of the products included in K12UCE you can find it here.

It's up to you to install whatever you want or need. For your example, Kontakt Factory selection is a tiny fraction of the Kontakt Factory Library so you don't really need both, unless you already used some of the free products in your projects.

It should be a little faster to install from the hard drive but you will still need Native Access to downlaod and install some of the most recent products or updates.