Will I lose anything if I upgrade from Komplete Now to Komplete 13?

Dog Voodoo
Dog Voodoo Member Posts: 6 Newcomer
edited February 2022 in Native Access

Hi.

I bought the Maschine mk3. It came with Komplete Select.

I also subscribe to Komplete Now.

If I was to upgrade to Komplete 13 what would I lose from the above packages?

is it worth me upgrading to Komplete 13?

Thank you.

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

there is a comparison chart on the K13 product page. As far as Komplete Now, the only thing I see that would not be included is the Play Series “Melted Vibes” Kontakt instrument as it was released after K13 and anything not available when the Bundle is release is not included.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin
    Answer ✓

Hii @Dog Voodoo here's a comparison chart just is case: COMPARE KOMPLETE 13

There are kits in Battery Now which are curated from different expansions available in Komplete 13 - Komplete 13 Ultimate Collector's Edition. So depending on which Komplete you go for, you might lose access to some of those kits. But you can always buy expansions separately.

If you're curious which expansions those Battery Now kits belong to, you can DM me. 😃

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

there is a comparison chart on the K13 product page. As far as Komplete Now, the only thing I see that would not be included is the Play Series “Melted Vibes” Kontakt instrument as it was released after K13 and anything not available when the Bundle is release is not included.

• Dog Voodoo
    Dog Voodoo Member Posts: 6 Newcomer

Thank you.

I’ll take a look at the comparison chart and see what will benefit me if I choose to upgrade to K13.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin
    Answer ✓

Hii @Dog Voodoo here's a comparison chart just is case: COMPARE KOMPLETE 13

There are kits in Battery Now which are curated from different expansions available in Komplete 13 - Komplete 13 Ultimate Collector's Edition. So depending on which Komplete you go for, you might lose access to some of those kits. But you can always buy expansions separately.

If you're curious which expansions those Battery Now kits belong to, you can DM me. 😃