komplete 14 collector edition support

Options
Simon Spilka
Simon Spilka Member Posts: 5 Newcomer

Can anybody tell me how to get in with NI support? I bought recently ,komlete kontrol mk2 61s and also komplete 14collector edition. When I instal the instruments it downloads only DEMOs.Ive raised several "tickets" for past 2 days with no answer. They answer very quick when I buy, but no when I have issue.

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey Simon, we're still facing a lot of requests at the moment. My colleagues will get back to you ASAP. It looks like you bought the wrong product, they will probably do a licence swap, just a little bit of more patience, sorry it's taking that long.

Answers

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,133 Expert
    Options

Other than raising a ticket and asking here, there are no other ways. Also, it is not necessarily a good idea to raise multiple tickets for the same issue. Better not do that next time.

Have you checked this help article?

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,790 Expert
    Options

I am not sure, if Live Chat still works. If yes, it is another option. But I think it operates/operated only in European working hours, not very convenient for other regions.

https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005496978-Live-Chat-Support-for-Account-and-Order-Support-Topics

Generally, it takes it NI to repply to ticket a day, two, ... If they have many requests, as it might be after vacations at the end of year, even more days. Purchase is processed automatically by computers, so no wonder it is fast. Adressing Ticket needs human. Till the time they will also be replaced by computers...

• Simon Spilka
    Options

none of these answers solved my issue and still no response from NI. Great product, but really poor service. Very disappointed:(( Online Customer service is in these days common thing, so do not see reason why NI is not providing such support as many other companies do :((. They are very quick when you buy, but otherwise is real S..T

• Kubrak
    Options

Live Chat used to work pretty fine. It is online customer service. If it still works. I have used it several times and was always satisfied. But I speak about times few years back.

And have you entered the Licence Number for K14U CE to Native Access? Maybe if you describe, what you have already done, someone on forum may help you.

@Nicki_NI might help you?

• Simon Spilka
    Options

Ok here is descibtion of my issue. I bought recently kontakt kontrol together with kontakt 14 collector edition. I was assured I can buy the crossfade version for 1199EUR instead of 1799EUR, because kontakt kontrol goes with kontakt 13(so I was told). Now every download I do, goes to the DEMO mode. Pls can anybody tell what to do? I am not IT expert, did this happened to anybody in this community? I will be grateful for any answers as NI does not reply to my requests send since Friday:((

• Kubrak
    Options

Some Komplete Kontrol keyboards come with Komplete 13/14 Select. To use K14U CE you need "Komplete 14 Ultimate CE Upgrade from Komplete Select".

Do you have Komplete 13/14 Select at your NI user account? And also K14U CE Upgrade from K. Select?

Maybe the best would be to paste here the screenshot from your user account, but erase/cut off the Licence Numbers....

And have you tried NI Live Chat? I have had good experience with that. You comunicate with human, not computer, just not using voice, but chetting....

• Simon Spilka
    Options

I tried lots of times to get In touch with live chat, but it doesn't work:(

• Simon Spilka
    Options

And this is what appears always(since Friday) when I try to get in "LIVE CHAT" they are promoted to "DEAD CHAT":)

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey Simon, we're still facing a lot of requests at the moment. My colleagues will get back to you ASAP. It looks like you bought the wrong product, they will probably do a licence swap, just a little bit of more patience, sorry it's taking that long.