Cannot download Machine for MK2 for Win10

Options
link1000
link1000 Member Posts: 4 Newcomer

I reinstalled all the stuff for the MK2 but unfortunately when I hit "Add Serial" in the Native-Access it will loop for eternity and I can not download the Machine Software for my MK2. Why is so hard to put this software directly into the NI-Homepage. It's a pain.

Please help

Greetz

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,082 mod
    Options

Hello,

do you use na2 or na1? Was the maschine already registered, then you can't add the serial a second time, maschine software is then already in your account, you said you already downloaded some stuff so I'm a bit confused.

• link1000
    Options

Hey Uwe303,

I use Native Access 3.0.1. I installed the whole software a few years ago, when I got the MK2, but to be honest I didn't used it since then. In the time betweed I had several other computers. I just wanted to install the Machine Software and the VST-Plugins and stuff. All the other things like Massive or Reaktor can be downloaded via NA3.0.1 but not Machine. I still have the MK2 Mikro here @ home with all the certificates and stuff and on the "My Products and Serial Number" there are serial numbers for all of the software and hardware I got.

To make it short. I got an download for Machine very hidden on the NI page but still I cannot use it, because NA3.0.1 cannot activate it.

Is there any way, that I can "reactive" it?

Greetz

• link1000
    Options

Hi Uwe303,

it kind of worked. It shows me now the software Machine but only in with "Demo" Licence. Any hints how to reactivate this? I added again the serial for Machine MK2 and Komplete Elements but it this didn't worked.

Greetz

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,082 mod
    Options

Like I said you can't re enter the serial, you could try this and write again what's happened. https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/4402377887121-My-Products-Are-Showing-As-DEMO-in-Native-Access

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    Options

@link1000 Maschine 1 was discontinued a long time ago and it's activation is not handles by the latest Native Access. You should get in touch with our support so they can work it out eventually: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_install

• link1000
    Options

Hi Uwe303, hi Jeremy_NI,

thank you for your help. I will try now the support for help. I will write down the solution, for related questions in the future.

Thanks and greetz

Felix